Using our website
The gawvs.in website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and this takes effect from the date on which you first use this website.
- GAWVS does not provide any physicians’ or other providers’ services itself. All of the providers are independent of GAWVS and use the Service as a way to communicate with you. Any information or advice received from a provider comes from them alone, and not from GAWVS. Your interactions with the providers via the Service are not intended to take the place of your relationship with your animal regular health care practitioners. Neither GAWVS, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party who may promote the Service or provide a link to the Service, shall be liable for any professional advice obtained from an animal health care provider via the Service or for any other information obtained on the website. GAWVS does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, medications, products or procedures that are recommended by providers that may use GAWVS to communicate with you. You acknowledge that your reliance on any animal healthcare providers or information provided by the providers via the Service is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated herewith.
- GAWVS does not make any representations or warranties about the training or skill of any animal healthcare providers who provide services via the Service. You will be provided with a list of available providers located in INDIA based solely on the information you, your employer or your plan sponsor provides to GAWVS. You are ultimately responsible for choosing your particular animal healthcare provider
Ownership of the Site and Related Materials
- All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of GAWVS, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Site is protected by GAWVS and international copyright and trademark laws.
- When you use any GAWVS Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
Site Access, Security and Restrictions, Passwords
- If you create a subscriber account for the GAWVS Site, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by GAWVS. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by GAWVS. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Site may be revoked by GAWVS at any time with or without cause.
- You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Site, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. GAWVS will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- The content of the site and the services, including without limitation, Text, Copy, Audio, Video, Photographs, Illustrations, Graphics and other Visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified animal health care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual animal needs and any medical conditions. All information provided by GAWVS or in connection with any communications supported by GAWVS, including but not limited to communications with GAWVS medical experts is intended to be for general informational purposes only, and is in no way intended to create a physician – patient relationship as defined by state and Government law. the site and services are not a substitute for professional animal medical diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on any information appearing on the site, whether provided by GAWVS, its content providers, medical experts, clients, visitors to the site or others, is solely at your own risk. while GAWVS facilitates your selection of, communications with and other interactions with physicians, GAWVS does not provide medical services and the doctor-patient relationship is between you and the healthcare provider you select. All healthcare providers identified or accessible on the site are independent providers and are not employed by or affiliated with GAWVS.
License and Access
- The Contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by GAWVS. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of GAWVS without our express written consent.
Accuracy and Integrity of Information
- Although GAWVS attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform GAWVS so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, GAWVS shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non-GAWVS affiliated third party.
Links to Other Sites
- GAWVS makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-GAWVS site, please understand that it is independent from GAWVS, and that GAWVS has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-GAWVS website does not mean that GAWVS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- If you submit, upload, post or transmit any of your animal health information, medical history, conditions, problems, symptoms, personal information, consent forms, agreements, requests, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, videos, images or other materials to us or our Site (“User Information”), you agree not to provide any User Information that (1) is false, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. You represent and warrant to GAWVS and its Providers that you have the legal right and authorization to provide all User Information to GAWVS and its Providers for use as set forth herein and required by GAWVS and the Provider.
Claims of Copyright Violation
- We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright violation, please follow the procedures set forth below.
- GAWVS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the copyright Act 1957 we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to GAWVS’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
- Notices of Alleged Violation for Content Made Available on the Site
- If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright violations taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” - “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- GAWVS does not warrant that access to or use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided “as is,” with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, and title/non-infringement. GAWVS does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information obtained through the site.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site, site-related services, and linked websites. GAWVS does not warrant that files available for download will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive programming. You are responsible for implementing procedures sufficient to satisfy your needs for data back up and security.
Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
- GAWVS and any third parties mentioned on this site are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption) arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services, content or information contained within the site, and/or any linked website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- GAWVS will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with Site, including services ordered or purchased through the Site, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction. In the event we cannot resolve a dispute between us, you agree that all matters related to any use or access of the Site, the Services or any other GAWVS site will be governed by the laws Government of INDIA, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You hereby waive any objections to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claims or controversies arising out of this Agreement, and/or the related use and access of the Site, the Services or any other GAWVS site.
Right to Modify Revisions, General